As one of the fastest growing areas in business, employment opportunities in Information Systems (IS) are booming. As a graduate of the CIS program, you will have a vast range of career options to choose from in the planning, management and consultation required for critical IS across all business areas.
While concentrating on building your IS knowledge and skills, you will also be able to combine them with knowledge gained across the other functional areas of business such Accounting, Marketing, Management, Banking and Finance, Enterprise Systems, Business Intelligence or Customer Relationship Management. Your skills sets will allow you to play the important role in strategising and managing IS solutions to meet business needs.
Some examples of the exciting career opportunities in management and consulting waiting for you are:
- Principal Solution Designer
- IT Governance Manager
- Strategy and Design Manager
- e-Business Systems Management
- Project Management
- Information Systems Consulting
- Management Consulting
- Business Analyst / Systems Analyst
- Information Systems Security Consulting
- Enterprise Systems Consulting